A Roku is one of the best streaming players that is available in various configurations for users. They have streaming sticks, HD players and also 4K HDR players. Choose one from this wide range and start streaming online content at lightning speeds. However, you must remember that you need a decent internet connection to enjoy the features of Roku and to setup Roku.com/link
HOW DO YOU SET UP A ROKU STREAMING DEVICE? - Roku.com/link
A Roku streaming device can be setup using cables or using your home’s Wi-Fi network. And the setup process is common for most streaming devices with the exception of the streaming stick. So by following the below steps, you will know how to set up Roku 1 and how to set up Roku 2.
HOW DO I CONNECT MY ROKU TO MY WIRELESS?
You must first complete the initial Roku setup process for your device. This involves a couple of steps wherein you give details about your location and a language preference. Then, you can begin the wireless setup of your Roku.
- Your TV screen will display a list of networks that are available in the vicinity.
- Choose your network by its name and then key in the corresponding password. Use the SHOW PASSWORD feature just in case you want to be sure of what you type.
- In case your network does not appear on the list, you can use the SCAN AGAIN and retry the process.
- You will not need any additional information to complete Roku setup with the wireless router.
- And remember that you can use the SHIFT key in order to enter a capital letter. This feature is however available only with the on-screen keyboard and not with your remote.
- Eventually, the streaming player will begin downloading the necessary software and firmware available from Roku.
This method will also answer the questions of how to set up Roku 3 and how to set up Roku express.
Roku.com/link – Wired setup of all Roku Versions for Roku com link
In case of a wired network setup, you can connect your Roku with your router or an Ethernet switch. Just make sure that there is an available Ethernet port on your router/switch before you begin.
- You will need an Ethernet cable to establish the connection between the streaming player and the router.
- Then again, don’t forget to connect the Roku and the TV using a high-speed HDMI cable.
- In case of older Roku devices, use a composite cable converter to connect the device to an HDTV.
- You can then complete the initial setup and activation to enjoy unlimited streaming with your Roku.
- Before that, you need to create an account with Roku.
Streaming Stick Setup
The streaming stick setup is slightly different from that of other Roku devices. You can easily learn how to set up Roku streaming stick from our team of experts.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ACCOUNT CREATION
You can create Roku account free of cost using the Roku.com/link create account link. It is also commonly referred to as the Roku sign up page. Create your account by furnishing a few personal details and you can begin the activation process next. Note down the Roku activation code that appears on your TV screen on a piece of paper before you begin.
- Use the com/link sign in page and navigate to my Roku account.
- Then, enter link code in the Roku.com/link activation code page of your account
- The device gets activated once you submit your code
- You can also learn how to activate Roku without credit card 2017
In case, you are unable to create Roku account or if the Roku.com/link not working, then immediately contact our Roku phone number support team; they will be able to rectify the issue in no time.
WHAT CAN YOU STREAM?
After completing account creation and device activation, you are free to stream anything you like. However, you must add the necessary channels to your account first. You can choose to add either channel from the channel store or Roku private channels. We also have a Roku live tv hack up our sleeve. So use the Roku live chat to learn how to add Roku private channels.
You can also stream adult content on Roku in the name of private channels. We have a list of Roku secret codes and Roku adults private channels codes free of cost. Don’t hesitate to use our Roku help guide which happens to be the largest Roku channel codes database.
Technical Issues Support
For technical issues with your Roku device contact the Roku tech support number or get information from the Roku support forum. The support team will be available 24/7 and can troubleshoot complex issues. Call us now for any kind of issues such as Roku stick support or device activation support.