Roku.com/link Account Setup | How to Get Roku link code to Activate Roku?
Roku, the advanced streaming player is available with outstanding features. Choose the best Roku model that you like and execute the Roku setup to stream your favorite videos, music channels and a lot more. To start the Roku activation , connect your Roku player to the network and wait for the software to download. Login to the Roku link account and visit the my.roku.com/link. Enter the Roku link code on the URL Roku.com/link and execute the onscreen guide to complete your Roku com link streaming device setup. Reach our support to resolve Roku not working errors by dialing +1-877-302-5260
How Do I Find My Roku Link Code?
Get the Roku com link code from the device display screen and use it to activate and start the Roku setup. This activation code will help you to connect to the respective account.
Find the link code on your Roku TV and tap on the page Roku.com/link. Navigate to your Roku account by providing the username and password to add your Roku channels. Execute the Roku activation instructions and select the necessary settings (language and display) to complete the setup.
If you come across any errors using the link code, Get a New Roku activation code by contacting our support team @ +1-877-302-5260.
Link Your Roku Device to Roku Account
- Go to the URL my.roku.com/link
- Enter the Roku device linking code
- Proceed with the Roku setup instructions
- Create a Roku account
- Generate a 4 digit security PIN to prevent unauthorized purchase
- Now, Your Roku is ready to Use
Check Out the detailed steps and use the Roku Link Code to Activate the Roku device.
How to Create a Roku Account?
You can Create Roku Account free of cost using the my.roku.com/signin link. It is commonly referred as a Roku com link signup page. Create a Roku com link account by furnishing a few personal details and you can begin the activation process next. Note down the Roku account link code that appears on your Roku TV screen on a piece of paper before you begin.
- Use the Roku.com/link sign in page and navigate to my Roku account.
- Then, enter link code in the Roku.com/link activation code page of your account
- The device gets activated once you submit your code
- You can also learn how to activate Roku without credit card 2017
In case, you are unable to do roku.com/link create account or if the Roku.com/link Not Working, then immediately contact our Roku phone number support team; they will be able to rectify the issue in no time.
Streaming Stick Setup
The streaming stick setup is slightly different from that of other Roku devices. You can easily learn how to set up Roku streaming stick from our team of experts.
Best Channels to Stream on your Roku Player
After completing account creation and device activation, you are free to stream anything you like. However, you must add the necessary channels to your account first. You can choose to add either channel from the channel store or Roku private channels. We also have a Roku live tv hack up our sleeve. So use the Roku live chat to learn how to add Roku private channels.There are a lot of top channels on your Roku channel store.
Activation process becomes much easier if you execute a set of the onscreen guide. For the channel activation add the channel and visit the respective page. Provide the Roku.com/link code and go forward with the instructions.
No charges are required for few channels and those are named as free channels. To get the paid channels, pay the subscription charges. Troubleshoot the errors and you can definitely enjoy uninterrupted streaming. You can also stream adult content on Roku in the name of private channels. We have a list of Roku secret codes and Roku adults private channels codes free of cost. Don’t hesitate to use our Roku help guide which happens to be the largest Roku channel codes database.
Roku Wireless Setup - Go.roku.com/wireless
You must first complete the initial Roku.com/link setup process for your device. This involves a couple of steps wherein you give details about your location and a language preference. Then, you can begin the go.roku.com/wireless setup of your Roku.
- Your TV screen will display a list of networks that are available in the vicinity.
- Choose your network by its name and then key in the corresponding password. Use the SHOW PASSWORD feature just in case you want to be sure of what you type.
- In case your network does not appear on the list, you can use the SCAN AGAIN and retry the process.
- You will not need any additional information to complete Roku setup with the wireless router.
- And remember that you can use the SHIFT key in order to enter a capital letter. This feature is however available only with the on-screen keyboard and not with your remote.
- Eventually, the Roku Streaming Player will begin downloading the necessary software and firmware available from Roku.
This method will also answer the questions of how to set up Roku 3 and how to set up Roku express.
Roku.com/link – Wired setup of all Roku Versions for Roku com link
In case of a wired network setup, you can connect your Roku with your router or an Ethernet switch. Just make sure that there is an available Ethernet port on your router/switch before you begin.
- You will need an Ethernet cable to establish the connection between the streaming player and the router.
- Then again, don’t forget to connect the Roku and the TV using a high-speed HDMI cable.
- In case of older Roku devices, use a composite cable converter to connect the device to an HDTV.
- You can then complete the initial setup and activation to enjoy unlimited streaming with your Roku.
- Before that, you need to create an account with Roku.
Roku.com/link Activation Code Not Working
It is important to resolve the Roku activation code link “NOT WORKING ERROR”. We suggest the users to get a new Roku.com/link Code if the existing one is not working. Check out the common steps to resolve the Roku code error.
- Check if the Roku error persists by a quick restart
- Get a new Roku Link Code and make sure that you type it in the required space. Use your Roku remote, press the star button and you will receive the new Roku link code.
Use the above steps, troubleshoot the Roku com link not working errors and you can obtain uninterrupted streaming.
Roku Error Codes | Roku Troubleshooting
Roku error codes are error messages that appear on your device screen while you stream or activate the Roku channel. These codes are of different types. Each code appears due to different reasons. Most common error codes that appear on the screen include 014, 003, 009, 014, 011,018,017 and a few more.
Network Error or Internet Connection Error
- Roku Error Code 014 and 009 denote the internet connection error. Always use the right credentials for the network. Try for a system restart and the errors will resolve. Usage of a quality router and the range extenders will help to improve the wireless signal strength.
- Validate the Roku.com/link network settings
- If it is a software error you can just update the version of the existing software with the updated one. Uninstall the existing software and install the latest version.
- Reset your device- There are lot of options to reset your devices such as soft, hard and factory reset. Remove all the cables connected and disconnect the device from the network. Wait for some time and then connect the cables again.
We suggest you to identify the error first and use the respective troubleshooting guide to overcome the error.
Technical Issues Support
For technical issues with your Roku device contact the Roku tech support number or get information from the Roku support forum. The support team will be available 24/7 and can troubleshoot complex issues. Call us now for any kind of issues such as Roku stick support or device activation support.