A Roku is one of the best streaming players that is available in various configurations for users. They have streaming sticks, HD players and also 4K HDR players. Choose one from this wide range and start streaming online content at lightning speeds. However, you must remember that you need a decent internet connection to enjoy the features of Roku and to setup Roku.com/link
How to Create a Roku.com/link Account to Setup Roku?
Roku.com/link account becomes an essential requisite to setup and activate your streaming device. Read the steps to create the account. A page will open and you can provide the username, password and email ID. Tap on the submit tab and the process of account creation will complete.
Link Your Roku Device to Roku Account
- Linking the device is easy if you have a Roku account.
- Use the URL www.roku.com/link.
- Wait and go forward with the onscreen guide.
- Wait for some time and the device will be linked to your account.
Check Out the steps and use the Roku Link Code to Activate the Roku device.
Get Roku.com/link Activation Code to Activate Roku Account
Get the Roku activation code from the device display screen and use it to activate your Roku streaming device. Set up the Roku device by connecting the necessary cables.
Go forward with the steps and you will receive the Roku code to activate and link your Roku device. Note down the code and tap on the page Roku.com/link. Navigate to the account by providing the username and password. Execute the Roku activation instructions that are visible on the screen to complete the roku.com/link activation.
If you come across any errors using the code, Get a New Roku activation code by contacting our support team @ +1-877-302-5260.
What is Roku.com/link Account?
You can Create Roku Account free of cost using the Roku.com/link create account link. It is also commonly referred to as the Roku sign up page. Create your account by furnishing a few personal details and you can begin the activation process next. Note down the Roku activation code that appears on your TV screen on a piece of paper before you begin.
- Use the Roku.com/link sign in page and navigate to my Roku account.
- Then, enter link code in the Roku.com/link activation code page of your account
- The device gets activated once you submit your code
- You can also learn how to activate Roku without credit card 2017
In case, you are unable to create Roku account or if the Roku.com/link Not Working, then immediately contact our Roku phone number support team; they will be able to rectify the issue in no time.
Streaming Stick Setup
The streaming stick setup is slightly different from that of other Roku devices. You can easily learn how to set up Roku streaming stick from our team of experts.
What Channels Can You Stream on Roku Device?
After completing account creation and device activation, you are free to stream anything you like. However, you must add the necessary channels to your account first. You can choose to add either channel from the channel store or Roku private channels. We also have a Roku live tv hack up our sleeve. So use the Roku live chat to learn how to add Roku private channels.
There are a lot of top channels on your Roku channel store. Activate and add it to your account. Netflix, HBO Go, Tubi TV, Pluto TV, STARZ ,FX networks are the top channels to watch. Activation process becomes much easier if you execute a set of the onscreen guide. For the channel activation add the channel and visit the respective page. Provide the Roku.com/link code and go forward with the instructions.
No charges are required for few channels and those are named as free channels. To get the paid channels, pay the subscription charges. Troubleshoot the errors and you can definitely enjoy uninterrupted streaming. You can also stream adult content on Roku in the name of private channels. We have a list of Roku secret codes and Roku adults private channels codes free of cost. Don’t hesitate to use our Roku help guide which happens to be the largest Roku channel codes database.
HOW DO I CONNECT MY ROKU TO MY WIRELESS?
You must first complete the initial Roku setup process for your device. This involves a couple of steps wherein you give details about your location and a language preference. Then, you can begin the wireless setup of your Roku.
- Your TV screen will display a list of networks that are available in the vicinity.
- Choose your network by its name and then key in the corresponding password. Use the SHOW PASSWORD feature just in case you want to be sure of what you type.
- In case your network does not appear on the list, you can use the SCAN AGAIN and retry the process.
- You will not need any additional information to complete Roku setup with the wireless router.
- And remember that you can use the SHIFT key in order to enter a capital letter. This feature is however available only with the on-screen keyboard and not with your remote.
- Eventually, the streaming player will begin downloading the necessary software and firmware available from Roku.
This method will also answer the questions of how to set up Roku 3 and how to set up Roku express.
Roku.com/link – Wired setup of all Roku Versions for Roku com link
In case of a wired network setup, you can connect your Roku with your router or an Ethernet switch. Just make sure that there is an available Ethernet port on your router/switch before you begin.
- You will need an Ethernet cable to establish the connection between the streaming player and the router.
- Then again, don’t forget to connect the Roku and the TV using a high-speed HDMI cable.
- In case of older Roku devices, use a composite cable converter to connect the device to an HDTV.
- You can then complete the initial setup and activation to enjoy unlimited streaming with your Roku.
- Before that, you need to create an account with Roku.
Roku.com/link Activation Code Not Working
It is important to resolve the Roku activation code link “NOT WORKING ERROR”. We suggest the users to get a new Roku.com/link Code if the existing one is not working. Check out the common steps to resolve the Roku code error.
- Check if the Roku error persists by a quick restart
- Get a new Roku code and make sure that you type it in the required space. Use your Roku remote, press the star button and you will receive the new Roku code.
Use the above steps, troubleshoot the Roku com link errors and you can obtain uninterrupted streaming.
Roku Error Codes | Roku Troubleshooting
Roku error codes are error messages that appear on your device screen while you stream or activate the Roku channel. These codes are of different types. Each code appears due to different reasons. Most common error codes that appear on the screen include 014, 003, 009, 014, 011,018,017 and a few more.
Network Error or Internet Connection Error
- Roku Error Code 014 and 009 denote the internet connection error. Always use the right credentials for the network. Try for a system restart and the errors will resolve. Usage of a quality router and the range extenders will help to improve the wireless signal strength.
- Validate the network settings
- If it is a software error you can just update the version of the existing software with the updated one. Uninstall the existing software and install the latest version.
- Reset your device- There are lot of options to reset your devices such as soft, hard and factory reset. Remove all the cables connected and disconnect the device from the network. Wait for some time and then connect the cables again.
We suggest you to identify the error first and use the respective troubleshooting guide to overcome the error.
Technical Issues Support
For technical issues with your Roku device contact the Roku tech support number or get information from the Roku support forum. The support team will be available 24/7 and can troubleshoot complex issues. Call us now for any kind of issues such as Roku stick support or device activation support.