Watch all the video clips from past and current seasons out of 140 ABC.com shows on Roku.com/link. You can enjoy all the shows from the past and the ones that are being aired currently. There are also other popular shows currently available for Roku users such as MODERN FAMILY, BACHELOR IN PARADISE, THE GOOD DOCTOR and much more. You also have access to throwback episodes such as UGLY BETTY and THE MUPPETS. Activate Now- Abc.com/activate
There are plenty of ABC NEWS shows and daytime soaps available in the VOD library. Categories that you can browse the channel by are POPULAR, REALITY, NEWS, A-Z, THROWBACK, DRAMA and COMEDY.
Watch ABC Live Streaming – PAY TV Providers
Most of the content, even if you haven’t subscribed, remains unlocked. But if you want to watch recently broadcast shows, then you must log in to your participating Pay TV provider. Even then, content that is old remains unlocked. ABC live streams in specific areas. So, for users to get complete access, choose the following participating pay TV providers:
- AT & T UVERSE
- OTHER MUNICIPAL ACCESS CABLE SYSTEMS
Other Roku users can also access ABC.com full episodes if they are subscribed to the following streaming services:
- DIRECTV NOW
- YOUTUBE TV
- PLAYSTATION VUE
Abc.com Account Registration
At the outset, you just have to reach out to the menu bar on the top of the Roku channel home screen. From here, select ACCOUNT and go to abc.go.com/activate and when you receive an activation code, Go to www.roku.com/link and enter abc.com activation code to activate the abc.com channel on Roku. Thereafter, choose your pay TV provider to sign into their account.
Note: You cannot activate the channel if your TV provider is not on the list
Pay TV Account Signing In
- To show that you have signed in successfully with your TV provider, the ABC.com channel will automatically feature an update.
- If the content that you wish to watch is has a LOCK SYMBOL on it then you must first unlock it.
- Go to SETTINGS and then click on VERIFY YOUR TV PROVIDER.
- The activation instructions will be prompted immediately along with step-by-step account verification instructions.
- Finally, to do the verification, users can go to a mobile device or a computer.
- There will be a URL– www.roku.com/link on the activation instructions screen
- Choose a relevant web browser to go into it from the computer or mobile device console
- Thereafter choose the TV provider and login with the credentials
- A full episode playback or live stream will automatically be available if your sign in is successful
- Sometimes the abc.com/activate code will not work if it has expired
- Click on GET NEW CODE to receive a new one
- After you have received the fresh code, consequently, follow the activation steps as above.
ABC.com full episodes and live shows are available in the following locations.
- LOS ANGELES
- NEW YORK CITY
- SAN FRANCISCO
Direct TV Markets
Users with DIRECTV subscription can watch the programming in the following locations.
- JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI
- KANSAS CITY
- OKLAHOMA CITY
- WEST PALM BEACH
- PORTLAND-AUBURN, MAINE
If Abc.com is not your thing..! Check out Foodnetwork.com on Roku