Roku Express Plus Setup Guidelines – Go.roku.com/express Plus
Roku Express Plus
The go.roku.com/express plus setup process is simple, easy and quick. The Roku Express by itself was first introduced as a replacement for the Roku 1. This is a super-small device that connects to some amazing streaming internet such as HBO, Amazon and Netflix. The device is absolutely inexpensive, comes with a powerful platform and has a standard IR remote that works really well. You get a high speed HDMI cable as well along with the package. With no monthly charges on equipment, the Roku Express can be purchased for just about $29. The gadget is available on all the popular market places such as eBay, Amazon and Walmart. There are plenty of free channels available so that you can stream a lot more for so less.
Roku Express Plus Design
The stature of the go.roku.com/express plus is more like a streaming stick measuring at 0.7 inches height, 3.4 inches width and 1.4 inches height. Funnily enough, the device is smaller than it’s remote. The plus factor is that it does not occupy too much space. The comparison still goes beyond size when you see that the Express is powered by a micro USB port and even encompasses a micro USB to USB cable in the packaging. Plug the port directly into the TV to power up the device. In case that doesn’t work, then you always have an option of plugging it into the wall adapter.
Roku Express Plus Performance Review
- On an above-average wireless network, the Express Plus device takes about 20 to 25 seconds to load. Definitely, if you have a weaker internet, it is bound to take longer.
Note: Refer to the standard internet speed requirements on Roku.com/link for your device.
- The Roku platform is fairly minimalistic and light weight
- Scrolling through the menu boxes and icons is fairly easy as the interface is not cluttered with choices
- Supporting resolutions of up to 1080p in Full HD, the Roku Express Plus uses a Standard IR Remote to control navigation
- It is also considered to be five times more powerful than its predecessor the model 3700
Setting up go.roku.com/express plus
- Use the Quick Start Guide within the package as a Roku setup reference
- Attach the Roku Express device to your TV with the help of the included adhesive strip
- Plug the device into the HDMI port on the TV and then make sure the correct input is selected on the TV
- Now, choose the language in the first screen and then connect the Roku Express Plus to the internet
- The moment your network is detected, you have to enter your internet/network credentials
- Select SCAN AGAIN if you are unable to see your network name
- Choose CONNECT once you have entered the network password
- The latest version of the Roku OS software is downloaded once the internet is connected
- Finally, you can choose to alter the DISPLAY TYPE or simply allow the Roku device to detect and set the display automatically
To complete the setup of the device it is imperative to create a Roku com link account. Check with our agents about the benefits of a Roku account.
For personal assistance to set up your Roku Express Plus, Ring our toll-free lines to +1-877-302-5260.