How to Link Roku Streaming Device?
Get Roku.com/link Code
The Roku.com/link code is obtained when you are trying to activate your Roku streaming device. In order to link the device, you need a Roku Account. You can create an account before or after activating your player. The steps to activation will, in any case, prompt you to create a Roku account.
The Roku Account
You need to create a Roku account to add channels and start streaming on your device(which is also a Roku). When you get an account, it stores a variety of data, such as the devices you possess, channel subscription details and account management information. Besides these, you will also receive some notifications from Roku. For this purpose, it is extremely important that you to Create a Roku.com/link account with a valid email address.
Benefits of the Roku Account
In order to stream video content, you must first download and then install your preferred app on to the player. Link your Roku account and player to accomplish this installation. Thereafter, you can add channels by searching for them under the player’s SEARCH option or go to the CHANNEL STORE on Roku to look for them. Manage subscriptions to all your linked devices, update your PIN and preferences, change your payment methods and even view your purchase history with the help of a Roku account.
- You can accomplish the Roku.com/link signup process through the PC or the MAC for an account
- Enter all the mandatory fields such as the FIRST NAME, and LAST NAME
- You also have to enter your EMAIL and then enter the ID again at VERIFY EMAIL
- Thereafter enter the PASSWORD and then enter it again at VERIFY PASSWORD
- Check on the I AM 18 YEARS OR OLDER box
- Finally, click on the EMAIL ME PRODUCT TIPS, THE LATEST RELEASES, HOT NEW CHANNELS, AND CUSTOMER-EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS (I CAN ALWAYS OPT OUT LATER) box to do all that is mentioned
- Click on the CONTINUE button to go to the next page to enter your payment details
- On the same page on the right hand side you will see a SIGN IN button
- For those who already have an account, you can use this to sign into the Roku account.
Use Roku.com/link Code to Activate Roku
- All Roku packages come with a QUICK START GUIDE
- It is best to refer to that in the event you have any doubts pertaining to activation of the device
- Plug the player into the HDMI port of the smart TV
- The Roku Streaming Stick can be attached directly, while the set top box requires an HDMI cable
- Pair the Roku remote and then select your preferred language
- Usually, once you have plugged in the device, you can perform all the instructions that follow, easily
- Connect the player to the internet network and update the software
- Basically, this process is automatic and is done by the player itself
- After this, you will receive a Roku activation code that has to be entered at roku.com/link code to complete the activation.
For any Roku setup or troubleshooting, call our experts to +1-877-302-5260.