How to Enter Roku.Com/link Code to Activate Roku player?
Activate Roku Device using Roku.com/link Code
Start activating your streaming device and watch the interesting program collections that you like. All you need to do is to begin a set of Roku device setup and activation guidelines. Roku has introduced a lot of streaming device models and you can select the one with top features and specifications.
What is a Roku.com/link code?
As you switch on the device and execute the preliminary setup steps you will be navigated to a screen where you can note down the Roku.com/link code. The device setup process requires the code.
How to Enter Link Code?
Once you note down the code from the device display screen, you can visit the respective URL Roku.com/link and Enter the link code in the required space for completing the activation. Good speed network connection is always required for the setup
Roku Activation Guidelines
Get the Roku streaming device of the latest brand and we suggest you to understand the activation steps to complete the process successfully.
- Switch on the streaming device and start identifying the respective port to connect the cables
- Using a quality cable can always offer you a better output. If you are inserting the power cable connect one end of the cable to the device and another end to the power outlet
- Use the premium HDMI cable to connect it to the TV and Select the right input
Roku Account Creation
Start Creating the Roku Account by providing the required data that include the name, email ID and password. As you navigate to the account creation page space will be visible where you can type the required data. Provide the information and start tapping on the submit tab
Roku.com/link is the URL to link your device. After providing the link code you can tap on the submit tab
Roku Activation Errors
There are a lot of tips and tricks to avoid it. Have a look at the available troubleshooting tips below and your streaming and setup process will not face any hiccups.
- Reset and restart the device and this step will help you to avoid most of the errors
- Check and start verifying the Roku Activation steps and try not to miss any of the steps
- It is important to use the right page Roku.com/link and code for activation
- Always double-check if you have entered the code in the valid space
- Try using a good speed Internet connection and it must be active while you set up or activate your streaming device
- Error codes 009 and 014 always denote the network issue
- If it is the error code 003 check the software version that you use.
- Updating the device software with the latest version is the only option to resolve the software error
- If the activation code that you use is not valid contact the service provider
Start the device activation using the page Roku.com/link. If you are a new user and you do not how to activate or link the streaming device you can get the support and guidance from our support team. To reach them, you can start ringing the toll-free number +1-877-302-5260 on our webpage right away.