Roku Not Working
How to Resolve Roku.com/link Not Working Issue?
Roku.com/link Not Working
In order to activate the Roku player, you have to link the player with the account and then enter the roku link code that you get into Roku’s website. But what happens if get a roku.com/link not working situation. In such a case you have to regenerate the roku activation code. For all models of the Roku device, connecting it to the TV, pairing the remote, Roku account setup and linking it to the account, remains the same. Except for the differences in display on the interface, there are practically no other differences.
- If the code you entered is not activating the Roku player, and the screen seems stuck, then you can easily request for another code. Do this by pressing the START button on your remote.
- Once you Get the new roku activation code, you can type the code on the roku.com/link field to accomplish the setup once again.
Roku can be connected to the internet through the wired or wireless connection
- If you wish to accomplish the wireless connection, then after plugging in the device, you just follow instructions
- At one point, Roku will look for the wireless router name and will display it in the form of a list
- You just have to select yours and enter the password.
- But for a wired network connection, you must select the WIRED (ETHERNET) option first.
- The Roku displays a pop-up window with the name of the wireless router
- Thereafter, you get connected and select the REGION, TIME ZONE, CLOCK FORMAT, and PREVIEW.
- Finally, to activate you will go to the LINKING page and choose NEXT
- After following relevant guidelines, you will have to Enter the roku.com/link code.
- Each time after a RESET, a new code appears on the TV
- This happens especially when the REGISTRATION process is incomplete.
One of the other issues you might face along with Roku.com/link not working is when the streaming device is unable to update the software on the device. Usually, random updates are performed by the device every 24 to 36 hours. There is no disturbance to the viewing when the software is being updated.
Error during Software Update
- A good connection to the internet ensures that your Roku player works efficiently.
- If the connection is weak or unreliable or even subject to frequent outages, then the device will not perform well.
- This also results in improper software updates.
- An on-screen message displays UNABLE TO UPDATE SOFTWARE and then a few steps indicating you to try and update again manually or even check the settings of your network.
- The error code is usually 001 through 003 and 005.
- Generally, when you choose the TRY UPDATING AGAIN option, the software gets updated.
- Whenever the Roku device does not seem to be working, then it is best to reboot the device. Directly unplug it from the power source and power it on again.