Setup Roku Player With Internet Connection
To set up your Roku streaming device, there are setup Roku guidelines to be followed. Before you proceed with the steps, create a Roku account and then link the streaming device to the account. You must have a fast and secure internet connection. The guidelines are almost similar for all the latest models of Roku streaming devices.
Choose a good quality HDMI cable
- The first and the foremost requirement is the HDMI cable. Use the high-speed HDMI cable for a TV that supports the 4K HDR options.
Start the Setup Process
- Plug in the HDMI cable between the streaming device and Roku TV
- Always select the correct port to plug the cable
- Also, connect the Power cables
- Now turn on both the streaming device and the TV
- Check if your remotes have batteries. If not, insert new batteries
- Finally, power on both the devices and then search for the Roku logo on the screen
- As you go on with the steps, you can select the required language from the screen.
- After making the required language selection, click on the OK button on your remote.
- There are two network options that are available, wired and wireless.
- If you wish to use the wired connection, connect a good quality Ethernet cable.
- In case if you prefer only wireless connection, search for the name of the network and select it.
- Try performing a quick scan to avoid errors or go to the link Why is my Roku not connecting to the internet?
The software for your streaming Device
- After you connect the device to the network, the software’s that are compatible to use with the device will download automatically.
- Set the display type. You can use the Settings > Display type to make the necessary selections
- Also, set your remote from the Settings > Remote
Note- Setup Roku guidelines are provided on our website.
Create an account for your device
- Go to the webpage, www.Roku.com/link
- It’s a must to enter the required information in the space provided.
- Always ensure you complete all the account creation steps.
- Login once all the steps are done.
- Enter the Roku activation code in the required space.
- Finally, link the streaming device to the Roku account
For more updates, you can contact our expert team using the toll-free number +1-877-302-5260.